Ready to reduce the frequency and severity of Toddler Tantrums in 7 days or less???
THIS VIRTUAL LIVE WORKSHOP BEGINS
SATURDAY, JUNE 11th 2022
5PM GMT+1 (WAT)
Calling all Jannah Moms raising kids age 5 and below!
Are you tired of not being able to stop my toddler from getting angry and throwing tantrums for no reason?
Does this Sound Familiar?
You asked your toddler or preschooler to do something or you say no to a request; they suddenly start crying, then it moves to wailing then screaming, then throwing their selves on the floor while kicking everything in sight and it seems like the tantrums would never end.
Worse, it even escalates into a full blown meltdown. SubhanAllah
You feel clueless on what triggers these tantrums or you know why and they seem so ridiculous
You feel helpless and unsure of how to prevent these tantrums from happening in the first place
YOU JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT
TO DO DURING THE TANTRUMS SO YOU MAY:
- Throw a mom tantrum too because some days you are just flat out empty
- Give in so your child would just keep quiet and stop embarrassing you in public
- Yell at or spank your child to get him or her to just stop
- Put the child in time out
- Lock the child in the room and walk away
- Ignore the child
However, your heart can’t just handle it because you don’t feel right doing any of these and mom guilt and
shame haunt you when you are alone at night making you feel like a terrible Mom that you are NOT
These methods are not even working anyway; they just seem to prolong the tantrum which just zaps your
energy and happiness in the moment
Just thinking about it is reminding you of the last tantrum your child had
WHOOOSH!!!! YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT
Let’s be honest! No one really prepares us for the monumental responsibility of raising this little human
We are handed the cuties from the hospital and sent along our merry way with Congratulations, She is so adorable, He is so cute, Ma shaa Allahs, Barakallahu Feeh and that’s it.
Of course our children don’t come with Instruction Manuals because if they did, a whole section would have been dedicated to Tantrums
YOU ARE NOT A BAD MOM if you currently use those old methods that don’t feel right
The fact that you are here right now reading this shows you are dedicated to supporting your children through their big feelings and I have just the solution for YOU
Wouldn’t it be amazing if?
- You know “WHY” your child is having a tantrum
- You are able to face the tantrum with empathy and not take it personal.
- You feel empowered and confident to handle your toddler’s big feelings anywhere even in public spaces
- You know exactly what to say and do while your toddler is having a tantrum
- You are able to guide your toddler out of meltdown zone
- You know what to do ahead to prevent and avoid the tantrums
- You have the knowledge to reduce the strength and length of the tantrums before they escalate. Hour long tantrums completely gone poof in 10 minutes or less
- Your children now know how to express emotions without crying, screaming, hitting or kicking
- You are able to teach your children how to process their emotions in a beautiful way instead of burying them
- You repair your ruptures with your children after you lose your cool
- You are equipped with the tools to cool down so you don’t also throw a Mom Tantrum in the moment
- You go to bed feeling like the best mom ever because you had a beautiful day with your toddler and handled the tantrums for the day like the Jannah Mom that you are.
- Byeeeee Mom Guilt and Shame
Join me for a 2 Hour Live Workshop (for Jannah Moms with kids age 1 to 5) and you would learn
- Why tantrums happen. Since children throw tantrums for different reasons.. I would empower you with the knowledge to pinpoint the different reasons your child may be throwing a tantrums
- My 8 step process to manage and respond to tantrums in the moment before it escalates to full blown meltdowns or before you throw a mom tantrum yourself.
- How to handle Aggressive Behaviors during Tantrum so they don’t hurt you, themselves or others in the process
- Over 12 different proactive strategies to reduce the frequency and severity of tantrums in your home in 7 days or less!
AGENDA FOR THE LIVE WORKSHOP
- 5pm to 7pm – Live Workshop
- 7pm to 7.20pm – Prayer Break
- 7.20pm to 8pm – Live Q &A
Date: Saturday – 11th of June 2022
Time: The live workshop starts at 5pm GMT+1 (West African Time)
Where: Virtual Zoom Room. The link would be sent to your email before the workshop starts.
Who it is for: Jannah Moms with Kids Age 1 to 5 years who want to feel empowered with the knowledge to reduce the frequency and severity Tantrums in their home in 7 days or less; and to respond to tantrums in the moment while staying calm.
Replay Access: Can’t join us live? Lifetime replay access is included in your ticket. The replay would be uploaded to Liamanah Learning Management System within 48 hours after the live workshop is completed In shaa Allah
Of course you get lifetime access to the replay if you cannot make it live including these Bonuses as well Sis!
BONUS: CALM TODDLER TANTRUMS MIN-COURSE
Immediate Access to the Calm Toddler Tantrums like a Jannah Moms Mini-Course before the live Workshop so that “lowers voice” – the live paid workshop is like a refresher and Q and A session for you. lool
BONUS LESSON: RUPTURE AND REPAIR AFTER TANTRUMS
In this module, you would learn how to model the repair process of relationships for our children, understand how not to and how to reconnect with your children after you lose your temper and get proven strategies to reconnect with your children after rupture
BONUS RESOURCE: JANNAH MOMS COOL DOWN GUIDE TO PREVENT MOM TANTRUMS
BONUS RESOURCE: SIMPLE SCRIPTS TO DIFFUSE TANTRUMS
BONUS RESOURCE: FEELINGS CHART TO TEACH YOUR TODDLER EMOTIONS
A WORKBOOK to help you easily digest what you learn and takeaway key points from the workshop
Hi.. I am Zuliat, a Bubbly sometimes Exhausted Mom of 2 amazing girls below the age of 10. – hey being honest here, Laptop lover – TV indifferent as it can be off for weeks if I am the only one in the house but when it comes on with me holding the remote – only 3 things would be on there…Criminal Minds, Hospital movie series – House and Good Doctor or me critiquing the Harry Potter movie series all over again…
I am a Certified Positive Discipline Parent Educator, the author of Mommy Dua Book which went viral in Ramadan 2019 purchased by over 500 Moms across the world. I help you discover the best way to raise well rounded muslim children in this digital age following Islamic and Research-based principles.
I have been lucky enough to teach thousands of muslim mothers through our free YTB channel, Instagram Community, daily emails to our email community. I have also helped over 250 Jannah Moms through our paid positive parenting programs, trainings and resources parent from a place of confidence. I have facilitated and been invited to physical parenting sessions at events in Lagos, UK and Uganda.
HERE IS WHAT HAPPENS
AFTER YOU CLICK THAT BUY BUTTON
You would get to a checkout page where you can pay using Stripe and your account to access the workshop recording would be created immediately. You can also pay with Selar (for Africans, Nigerians and Paypal users) or via bank transfer (for Nigerians only)
If you pay through Selar – for Africans, Nigerians and Paypal users; please wait to be redirected to a page to create your account to access the workshop recording.
If you pay through bank transfer, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your evidence of payment to enable us create your account for you to access the workshop recording.
IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR ME?
Tame Toddler Tantrums like a Jannah Mom Worskhop is for:
- Jannah Moms with kids below the age of 5 who want to understand the causes of toddler tantrums
- Jannah Moms with kids below the age of 5 who want to learn the skills to reduce the frequency and severity of toddler tantrums
- Jannah Moms with kids below the age of 5 who want to learn different strategies to manage and respond to toddler tantrums in the moment
The workshop is not for moms who want to work with a therapist or mental health care provider on their child’s temper.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE ACCESS TO THE WORKSHOP?
How does lifetime sound? When you purchase the workshop, you get lifetime access to the replay for as long as it exists and all future updates and revisions as well.
HOW CAN I REACH CUSTOMER SUPPORT?
If you have any questions, or encounter any difficulties registering, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you!
WHAT DATE IS THE WORKSHOP?
The workshop would hold on Saturday – 11th June and would start at 5pm GMT+1 (WAT)
WILL PARENTS OF CHILDREN OF ALL AGES FIND THIS WORKSHOP RELEVANT?
No Sis, this workshop is only relevant for Jannah Moms with kids age 1 to 5 years as that is the age most children are still grasping the concept of regulating their emotions.
WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
We do not give refunds for live workshops.