Zuliat Lawal is a seasoned speaker with deep expertise on Positive Discipline Approach to Parenting and focused on serving the Muslim Motherhood community.
She was the Panelist for the Parenting Segment at the first Pearl Muslimah’s Network “The Wholesome Muslimah'” Workshop in Lagos, Nigeria where she spoke to over 100 amazing muslim women.
She also facilitated a 1 day training session in Kampla, Uganda where over 100 amazing muslim women and a few men were in attendance.
She also facilitated an experiential workshop on Nurturing our Amanahs with Positive Parenting in London, UK.
With her cheerful smile, vibrant energy levels, sense of humour and unique way of communicating principles around Positive Parenting for the Muslim Community, Zuliat is frequently sought after as one of the TOP speakers at Muslim Parenting Programs both online and offline.
She consistently delivers incredible value to her audience and shares many insightful moments as well as practical strategies and tactics that Jannah Moms can implement right away in their homes..
Zuliat is available as a keynote speaker, expert panelist or workshop host for the following topics (or similar):
- Positive Discipline Approach to Parenting
- How to Get Kids to Listen without Spanking, Nagging, Bribing and Yelling all the time
- Nurturing Our Amanahs
- How to Raise Righteous Children in the 21st Century through Positive Discipline
- The Islamic Approach to Sex Education
- Develop an Islamic Personality and Nurture Iman In Children
©2021 Liamanah. All rights reserved.