INTRODUCING THE ONLINE COURSE
The Muslimah’s Strategy for Raising Righteous Children without Spanking,
Nagging, Bribing and Yelling all the Time by Following Islamic and Positive
Discipline Parenting Principles
Take the course and have a testimonial like this
“I am halfway into Module 2 – Lesson 3B and I am so incredibly grateful for being a part of this course right now. It is irreplaceable for me. Allahu Akbar. So beneficial and exactly what I have been looking for. Jazaakhillahu Khayra for all your efforts in putting this together. May it ripple and benefit our Ummah. Ameen.“
SELF-CARE FOR JANNAH MOMS
In this module, you would:
- Destroy preconceived parenting beliefs that you are not aware exists in your subconscious so you can show up as the Mom you desire to be and the one your kids deserve.
- Rediscover YOU as an individual Sis
- Learn how to regulate and manage your emotions to reduce the yelling, nagging, anger and overwhelm so you don’t feel tempted to just run away from it all
- Design YOUR Self-Care plan because you can’t pour from an empty cup Sis
SETTING THE FOUNDATION FOR POSITIVE PARENTING IN A MUSLIM HOME
In this module, you would:
- Create your parenting GPS by setting the right goals for parenting in alignment with the Qur’an and Sunnah
- Learn about the different parenting styles and understand the impact of your current parenting style, discover yours and develop a correction or improvement plan
- Understand the qualities and attributes of Successful Mothers in line with the Sunnah
- Harness the power of your Dua as a mother so you can start piling them up ahead for your darlings
CHARACTER BUILDING AND PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
In this module, you would:
- Understand how your children think and feel; their development at each stage of their growth from toddlers to preschoolers and schoolagers so that you can meet their emotional needs exactly at their stage of development
- Discover your children’s temperament and how they impact your children’s personality so that you can tailor your parenting strategies to the particular temperament of each child and feel more effective as parents
- Develop emotional regulation skills in your kids to help them effectively manage and respond to a range of different emotional states
- Learn how to develop an Islamic Personality and Nurture Iman in our children and not leave it to some future date and person to do the job for us hoping that spirituality and morality will somehow filter in
POSITIVE DISCIPLINE APPROACH TO PARENTING
In this module, you would:
- Understand the positive discipline approach to parenting; why punishments and rewards don’t work and how to get into your child’s world to understand what works and what doesn’t work long term
- Understand why children misbehave and how we can address both the misbehavior and the root cause of the misbehavior.
- Learn 16 parenting tools in the positive discipline toolbox that are empowering and encouraging to you and to your children which you can use for different teachable moments.
- Put it all together
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU IF…
✕ You are not open minded and willing to learn the positive discipline approach to parenting
✕ You are not ready to invest in yourself and family by committing to transform your parenting approach by showing up and doing the work required in the course
✕ You’re looking for one-on-one coaching or are in need of clinical therapy. This course is not therapy or medical treatment, does not replace therapy or medical treatment,.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF…
✓ You have tried timeouts, punishments, counting to ten, bribing, yelling, spanking and giving in which all don’t seem to work
✓ You want to learn how to be kind yet firm in your parenting approach but do not know how
✓ You want fuss free, practical and applicable parenting techniques that would transform your current parenting approach to one which is intentional, proactive and positive
✓ You want to raise well rounded, independent, resilient, righteous muslims who would live their lives to please Allah, be of benefit to the Ummah and be a source of sadaaqa jaariya for you In shaa Allah
BONUSES (VALUE $3,980)
Yes Sis: You would get access to the following Bonuses
LIFETIME ACCESS TO A
FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUP
(VALUE $1600 PER ANNUM)
Lifetime access to the Positive Parenting for Muslim Women Online Course Facebook Support Group. Additional support via group coaching in the group during the 8 weeks course duration; you can participate in the group coaching every February and September In shaa Allah
FREE ACCESS TO THE
PARENTING FOR JANNAH
ACADEMY FOR THREE MONTHS
The Parenting for Jannah Academy is the first Positive Parenting Membership Platform for Muslim Women with exclusive positive discipline tool trainings, masterclasses, town hall sessions, guest trainings, implementation challenges, book reviews and a private community to help you address challenging behaviors with confidence and improve the love and connection in your home
JANNAH MOMS SOLUTION
TOOLBOX (VALUE $150)
This is your secret strategy Sis, the Jannah Moms Solutions ToolBox provides quick wins to address specific parenting struggles you may have and eliminates the guesswork out of your Parenting Approach
In the toolbox, you would get access to quick trainings on Handling Screen Time, Taming Temper Tantrums, Transforming Sibling Rivalry to Love, Time Management for Busy Moms and How to Promote Positive Self Esteem in Children.
+ 7 MASTERCLASSES
TAUGHT BY EXPERTS
DEVELOP AN ISLAMIC GROWTH PLAN
You would learn how to develop an Islamic growth plan to implement in our homes for kids below the age of 10. This would provide a curriculum to guide us in impacting the deen in our children from a young age.
HOW TO HAVE CRUCIAL CONVERSATIONS THAT TRANSFORM EVERY RELATIONSHIP
|Aisha Dahiru Atta
An Affluent Heart
You would learn the art of having crucial conversations with your partners, children and anyone in your life to enhance your relationships
PROTECTING YOUR CHILD’S MENTAL HEALTH
You would learn how to raise mentally healthy children, triggers and factors that affect children’s mental health, early signs to watch out for in children and daily easy to do activities that can promote your child’s mental wellness
Spapampering at Home
You would learn the art of Mom/Life balance- flexing your life for more joy and less stress by accounting for your daily activities, prioritising tasks, making decisions and being kind to yourself through your words and actions
BARAKAH LIVING COURSE
|Dr Samiah Oyekan Ahmed
The Pearl Muslimah Network
You would learn simple ways to earn barakah in all aspects of your lives and learn to turn your life in entirety into aspects of worship through intentional living thereby keying perfectly into the purpose of our creation.
FIRST AID FOR LITTLE HUMANS
|Dr Zainab Mimi Yaro
You would learn about basic First Aid for various medical conditions, both Emergencies and Non-emergenciesfor your little humans at home. In many instances, emergencies happen without notice and if a Mom lacks the necessary knowledge and skills to act swiftly, she will struggle to help/save her little human.
1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TO HALAL PARENTING MAGAZINE
You would get a free one year subscription to the Halal Parenting Magazine which provides a delicate balance of fresh, modern parenting content incorporating Prophetic wisdom to help you make the best decisions for your children and family.
The one year subscription gives you access to 4 editions – Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter
DIGITAL PDF OF GRATITUDE AND IN JANNAH I WANT JOURNALS
You would get the digital pdf of the Gratitude journal to help muslim kids find joy in the simplest of things (starting from basic necessities to relationships and Islam) with the power of ALHAMDULILLAH.
You would also get the digital pdf of the In Jannah I want Journal to teach children about Jannah ahadith and verses through 5 senses journaling (sight, sound, smell, taste, touch/feel), so a child can think beyond imagination by engaging all senses one by one.
©2021 Liamanah. All rights reserved.