CALLING ALL JANNAH MOMS
PARENTING FOR JANNAH
The Prophet (SAW) said “Tie your camel first, then put your trust in Allah” (At-Tirmidhi)
Hoping without taking any action is
not a Successful Strategy to raise
I know you are
doing the best
that you can but…
- Mom guilt and shame keeps you up at night when you think back to how you lost your temper with your kids earlier that day because they just don’t listen
- Your toddler or preschooler’s tears, tantrums, whining, aggressive behavior, sleep struggles, picky eating, power struggles and regressions triggers and frustrates you; all these push you to continue doing the things you promised to stop doing because you don’t know another way
- Your middle school child’s grumpy moods, negative self-talk, low self-confidence, dawdling with homework and chores, defiance, disobedience, disrespect, lies, backtalk, entitled behavior, screen and game addiction, lack of interest in Salah and madrassah is making you really worried about what the teenage years would look like. It makes you wonder if you are setting your children up for success in the dunya and the aakhirah?
DOES ANY OF THESE SOUND FAMILIAR?
- You are scared of failing as a parent, you are worried about the future of your children in this digital age where being a practicing muslim and being proud of a muslim identity is becoming strange
- You are worried because you know you can do more to build the skills you want your children to have to be well rounded, confident and independent righteous muslims but you just don’t know how
- You are tired of all the constant arguments, backtalk, sibling rivalry, bickering and fighting in your home
- You keep wondering if the constant beating, punishments and yelling would affect their self-esteem and confidence or push them away from you or even worse in the wrong direction
- You keep asking yourself if you would be able to raise these beautiful amanahs entrusted to you as righteous muslims while being a single mother
- You worry about when the sex word or other awkward conversations come up as they grow; would they be able to confide in you? Would you still have the kind of relationship you want?
- You keep wondering if your constant beating, yelling and anger would affect their self esteem and confidence or push them away from you or even worse in the wrong direction
- You keep asking yourself if you would be able to raise this children as true muslims as a single mother
- You wonder if there is another way to communicate effectively and resolve conflict with your child/children while creating a sincere connection and building a beautiful relationship with them.
- You are worried about not raising pious children who would have the fear of Allah and live their lives to please Allah while striving for the ultimate goal of Jannahtul Firdaus
- You know children don’t come with a set of directions and effective parenting skills are learned, not inherited so you are willing to learn, unlearn and relearn
If you are ready to STOP the current approach that
is not working and learn Positive and Islamic
Parenting Strategies to raise your amanahs,
The Parenting for Jannah Academy
would empower you with the knowledge
and resources to raise Righteous
Muslims without being exhausted
and yelling all the time.
FOR jannah academy
accessible from phones,
tablet and desktop
The FIRST Positive Parenting Platform for Muslim Women.
Through our various programs such as courses, masterclasses, digital products and live trainings, you would get access to the knowledge, skills and resources that empower you with the right strategies to raise Righteous Muslims without being tired, stressed, exhausted and yelling all the time.
- You would feel confident and empowered in your parenting approach
- You would increase the connection between you and your children while reducing the conflict in your home
- You would learn proactive and responsive parenting strategies to address typical behavior challenges that your children display as they grow
- You would learn how to empower your children with the necessary life skills they need to grow into confident, respectful, independent and responsible muslims
- You would learn how to connect your children to the deen, nurture iman in them and help them discover and learn about Islam in fun and exciting ways
- You would learn how to apply Positive Discipline tools to nurture your amanahs
- You would learn to manage your anxiety, emotions, temper and mindset
- You would discover YOU again and show up as your best self on your evolving journey to becoming the parent you desire and the one your kids deserve In shaa Allah
OUR CURRENT OFFERINGS
Positive Parenting for Muslim Women
Tame Jannah Moms Temper
Calm Toddler Tantrums like a Jannah Mom
Transform Sibling Rivalry to Love
Islamic Approach to Sex Education
Time Management for Busy Moms
Redesign Your Motherhood Journey
Self Care for Jannah Moms
Back to School Success Plan
PHYSICAL AND DIGITAL PRODUCTS
Mommy Dua Book (Paperback – Nigerians only) You can also get the Paperback and Ebook on Amaon
Jannah Moms Affirmation Ebook
Routine Chart for Mini-Muslims Printable
Reconnect after Rupture Ideas
Simple Scripts to Diffues Tantrums
Positive Parenting Starter Guide
Jannah Moms Roadmap for Raising Righteous Children
Mommy Dua Book (Free – 9 Duas)
WANT A SNEEK PEEK INSIDE THE PLATFORM?
WHAT Jannah Moms like YOU are SAYing!
“I have started implementing the tips you gave me, we had our maiden family meeting and it was awesome. My 4yr old spoke out so much and the rest picked up from there. They didn’t like that i beat them and shout so much, they wish i could stop. I was beating them for tantrums and they were throwing tantrums because i was beating them. We all aired our feelings and agreed to be better. This morning, there was no shouting or hurrying to make school time. It was really a breath of fresh air for all. Jazakhallah Khair Sis.”
“Your workshop has definitely opened my eyes to a lot of mistakes i was making in my parenting and i can’t wait to implement all the things you shared with us at the workshop. I have shared them with my husband, sister in law and friends. My kids will be elated especially by the idea of having family meetings where they are included in the decision marking. May Allah reward you for this awareness you have brought to muslim parents and may he crown your efforts with success.”
“You are simply awesome. After our chat yesterday; walahi I have seen a vast improvement in my relationship with my son. I am still work in progress because I caught myself using some of the words we said to stop using but the past 24hrs have been blissful and not a single shout.”
Asalam alaykum Sis
I am an imperfect mum just like YOU (juggling marriage, parenting, work, business while side eye monitoring my daughters climbing the table for the umpteenth time, garri drinking on days I can’t find the energy to eat what I cooked).
I experience the day to day challenges of parenting with 2 amazing children who teach me about myself every single day and I know how it feels to have to sweep that floor again the 4th time in one day, cook lunch or dinner while one child is yelling and the other is having a meltdown (did I say cook, sorry I mean burn LOL)
Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I was very scared of getting married to the extent that I pushed accepting my husband’s request for two years. Why you may ask? PARENTING
I was scared of the kind of mother I was going to be. I had always been a bookworm so I was completely alarmed at how I was going to raise a human being. Me MOM.. What? How? You must be joking.
I was also scared about losing myself, my individuality, my dreams and visions when I became a parent because I had always been the nurturing type, having 3 younger siblings kind of makes you a mini Mom when growing up LOL, only if i knew that line of thought was a SCAM
My major concern was if I would be able to raise my kids in a way that would give them a head start and maximum opportunities no matter where they find themselves to live their lives to please Allah and attain Jannahtul Firdaus.
Hence, I became an advocate of parenting training following Islamic and Positive Discipline principles that are focused on connection and encouragement.
THIS is my LIFE’s WORK. I believe nurturing empowering adult-child relationship is at the core of a strong community and raising the next Ummah.
I have helped over 280 amazing Jannah Moms like yourself through our various paid parenting programs become more intentional, proactive and responsive in their parenting approach by learning positive ways of handling daily parenting struggles while retaining the focus on the long term goal of Parenting for Jannah.
I am not promising a quick fix, my goal is to help you feel more confident and empowered in your parenting approach while making your parenting journey more fun with less stress, guilt and anxiety as you build stronger connections with your child (ren) and foster the love of Islam in them as they grow into responsible adults In shaa Allah.
Zuliat Lawal, Certified Positive Discipline Parent Educator at Liamanah.
Not sure if this is for YOU?
IF YOU RECOGNIZE ANY OF THESE CHILDREN?
A toddler who has repeated temper tantrums
The child who always wants to be the center of attention
The child who is defiant, talks back and just doesn’t listen
The child who turns everything into a Power Struggle
The child who believes everything is hard and gives up easily
The child who just wants to play all the time
The child who gets angry and aggressive at home and in school
The child who has every reason not to do chores, homework or madrassah
The child who has low self-esteem and confidence
Siblings who fight and bicker over every little thing
AND AGREE WITH THESE POINTS
You know you could handle things better with your child but you get too angry and lose your temper
You want to be more intentional, proactive and responsive in your parenting
You want to create sincere connection with your child(ren) away from the TV, Tabs and Mobile phones
You want to strengthen your relationship with your child before he or she gets to the teenage phase
You want to address behavior challenges and get to the root cause without judging the child
You want to resolve conflicts without power struggles and communicate effectively with your children
You want to raise pious children who would have the fear of Allah and live their lives to please Allah while striving for the ultimate goal of Jannahtul Firdaus
You want to teach your children skills to foster independence, accountability, responsibility, confidence, emotional regulation and a growth mindset
You want to let go of traditional parenting methods that leave a bad taste in your mouth like nagging, yelling, threats, bribes, hitting
You want to learn effective ways of parenting that integrate positive discipline and Islamic values in your children’s upbringing
You want to embrace effective positive discipline parenting strategies to raise righteous muslims in your home
THEN ONE OF OUR COURSES OR MASTERCLASSES WOULD BE PERFFECT FOR YOU!
This all sounds great
but I have questions.
Of Course You do and we have got answers Sis.
What happens when I click the JOIN NOW Button?
You would get to another page where you can select the option to join the membership on a quarterly or annual plan via Paystack (for Nigerians) or Selar which uses paypal and stripe (for Non-Nigerians).
Please wait after making payment via paystack or Selar and you would be redirected to a thank you page where you would be shown the steps to create your account in the Liamanah Learning Hub.
Please follow the steps laid out on the thank you page to create your account and then check your email for a welcome email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 to 48 hrs. If this email is found in promotions or spam folder, please move it to the inbox.
When exactly do classes begin?
In shaa Allah, a welcome town hall session would be held on Sunday, July 4 2021 In shaa Allah and the first class would be held on Saturdary, July 10 2021.
The learning path is in the Sneek peek of the Curriculum from July 2021 to June 2022.
You have access to all the trainings and materials on the Liamanah Learning Hub and support through the Jannah Moms Hub which is hosted on Slack.
Is there a forum for moms to ask questions?
Yes! The Jannah Moms Hub is a private forum, available only to the amazing Moms like YOU who are members of the Parenting for Jannah Academy
This is a wonderful community for Moms to ask questions, share successes and frustrations, and give each other support and encouragement. You would find me and the community manager in there sharing wins, parenting tips, prompts and gisting with you every now and then.
The forum is designed primarily as a way for Moms to support each other. You’ll be given access to the Jannah Moms Hub once you join the Academy.
The HUB is hosted on SLACK and you would get access to regular prompts to keep you accountable as you embrace and implement positive parenting in your home.
It would be great if you say Salam and introduce yourself to other amazing Jannah moms like YOU so we can get to know YOU as soon as you join the Academy In shaa Allah
Will parents of children of all ages find this Academy relevant?
The Parenting for Jannah Academy is primarily designed for parents of kids from toddlers to middle school age (1 to 10 years).
How can I reach Customer Support?
If you have any questions, or encounter any difficulties registering, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you!
WHERE WOULD THE TRAININGS HOLD?
The Masterclasses and Town Hall/Q and A Sessions would all be held Live but the replays would be hosted on the Liamanah Learning platform – an Online School where you login to access all the trainings, town halls. The Jannah Moms Hub Community is hosted on Slack. The Academy is open to any sister in any time zone, in any country.
Classes can be accessed via the internet on your laptop, tablet or mobile phone so it gives you a wonderful way to learn from the Facilitator from the comfort of your own home anywhere you are in the world.
Each month, we have a different focus which aligns with the Parenting for Jannah Academy framework. If you miss a Live Masterclass, Q and A session, Guest Session or Book Review, do not worry it would be recorded and provided to you via the Learning platform In shaa Allah
Is the Academy Open Everytime?
In shaa Allah, Yes it is. My goal is to focus on serving and supporting the moms who join the Academy at any given time on their journey to implementing positive discipline.
If you are ready to let go of traditional discipline methods and consistently implement positive discipline and islamic parenting strategies in your home; JOIN US today and take that first step in investing in your future, those of your children and generations to come.
How Do I PAY?
We accept payment through 2 secured payment platforms called Paystack and Selar. When you click the Join Now Button, you would be directed to a page
If you are not resident in Nigeria, please use the Selar Option to pay for your subscription; if you are resident in Nigeria, please use the Paystack option to pay for your subscription
If you have challenges paying via Paystack or Selar, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description or screenshot of the issue and we would do our utmost best to resolve it with you.
What is your refund policy?
We do not give refunds. However, we assure you would get all the support you need in the Academy. If you join and find the Parenting for Jannah Academy isn’t for you then you can cancel easily any time, there are no contracts.
In fact it just takes one click from your email if you pay via Paystack or Selar or you can send us a message via email and we would help you cancel, no questions asked!
Also, your subscription would be valid till the end of the quarterly or annual subscription you signed up for.
I'm trying to register for the Academy but I'm having problems
We can help figure it out with you! Please email email@example.com with these 3 things:
– Describe the issue you’re having
– Include any error message you are seeing. A screenshot or screengrab would be perfect
– Please include the email address you used to register
If you have any questions, or encounter any difficulties registering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you!
What jannah MOMS ARE SAYING
“The Parenting for Jannah Academy has helped me in so many ways. Before I joined the course, I use to think my children like stressing me. But now, my relationship with them has improved, Alhamdullillah. They ask more questions now because they know I will listen and answer them. I have learnt a lot about their behaviours and various emotions and I’m more patient with them now. We also have regular family meetings and so on. The results are awesome Masha Allah.”
“I just wanted to say thank you for such a lovely workshop. I was engrossed throughout and you were an amazing trainer Ma shaa Allah.”
“I just implemented one of the words now and he stopped being naughty immediately. May Allah bless you plenty sister.”