FREE LIVE MASTERCLASS: The Jannah Moms Solution to Get Kids to Listen without Smacking, Yelling, Nagging or Bribing all the time.
On this Free LIVE Masterclass holding at 9pm WAT (GMT+1) on Friday, the 10th of February 2023,
You Will Learn
Click the button below to Register for the Live Class
This Masterclass is for you if….
- You are tired of yelling, nagging, losing control, smacking, being stressed and overwhelmed with your current parenting approach that is not working.
- You are tired of repeating the same thing over and over to your kids
- You can’t get your child to listen or respect you no matter what you try.
- You spend your nights tormented by guilt over how angry you get with these amanahs Allah has put in your care.
- You are interested in breaking generational cycles and want to parent differently but you’re not sure where to start.
- You wonder why punishments, timeouts, bribing and giving in and all the tips and tricks don’t seem to.
If you nodded your head to one or more of these things above… this masterclass is for you.
What Jannah Moms like you have said about the FREE Masterclass
I am a Certified Positive Discipline Parent Educator at Liamanah and an imperfect mum just like YOU (juggling marriage, parenting, work, business while side eye monitoring my daughter who is climbing the table for the umpteenth time again today, garri drinking on days I can’t find the energy to eat what I cooked).
I experience the day to day challenges of parenting with 2 kids who teach me about myself every single day and I know how it feels to have to sweep that floor again the 4th time in one day, cook lunch or dinner while the baby is crying and the toddler is having a meltdown (did I say cook, sorry I mean burn LOL).
THIS is my LIFE’s WORK. I believe that Jannah Moms can decrease challenging behaviors and raise responsible children without resorting to traditional parenting methods like spanking, yelling, bribing kids all the time.
With the right skills, knowledge, tools and resources, we can enjoy (not endure) our role of nurturing and raising the next Ummah!